A world of my own

*Important place, important happenings, important people and important memories to be rememebered.*

Monday, April 30

Pasir Ris trip

All these photos are those which i have took in the two weeks when i was in Pasir Ris! It's sooo fun going out with Uncle Collin as he really drive me around, telling me what are this and that!



Changi Hostpital. It's errie

I don know where this is. But, uncle Collin ask me took it down

Pasir Ris pet farm!

Go there and visit if you wanna buy a pet. All animals there are breed in Singapore. But, it's quite expensive. All puppies i saw there are above a thousand! But, they are soooo cute!





I took this down to prove that i have sneak into Downtown East.. (Ok fine.. I was trying to be lame!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home