Hurt
Something happen again today. Once again, it was my fault, for being rash, for being thinking too much, for being straight. I respect her alot, always see her as someone ''up''. She never once fall under my expectation of what i had for her. Words hurt more than action. I finally realise, and i really do. I'm sorry. I'm sorry of the words that i said, i'm sorry of the thinking that i had for you. I'm sorry.
I didnt know it will hurt you so. Of the words that we said, the conversation that we had. Days that we spend every singel day for the past 4 months will never be forgotten. The misunderstanding that i had for you make me feel very very bad. Of what just i said and i think, hurt someone. I'm sorry..
I didnt know it will hurt you so. Of the words that we said, the conversation that we had. Days that we spend every singel day for the past 4 months will never be forgotten. The misunderstanding that i had for you make me feel very very bad. Of what just i said and i think, hurt someone. I'm sorry..


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home