The mention of him, is nothing to me now. However, after talking about the past tonight. The hurt came back. I dare not say i love him, but someone who i really like alot. ''When is the last time you did something for the first time?'' That's what an advertisment shows. There's alot ''first time'' that i did for him. However, i don think he even know about it. I'm lying to you if i said that i don feel sad. Would someone just talk to me right now, letting me crying out loud telling you what is all about? I'm real emo now.
EVERYTHING ABOUT HER!
Love the name and the way how people call me ''Li''. I love BLUE! Adore myself in some kind of crazy mood at times, trying to be funny sometimes and love to irritates ppl[ha! i like to see their reaction!] Like myself to be the way i'm and enjoy talking to people! I got jealous and irritated easily. I want to see myself being a millionaire someday, driving a convertable! I'm emotional, straight, vain, talkative, and can be really mean when you make me pissed, touchy at time.. But whatever!Like it or not, that's me! I love Lijie anyway. =)
Love the name and the way how people call me ''Li''. I love BLUE! Adore myself in some kind of crazy mood at times, trying to be funny sometimes and love to irritates ppl[ha! i like to see their reaction!] Like myself to be the way i'm and enjoy talking to people! I got jealous and irritated easily. I want to see myself being a millionaire someday, driving a convertable! I'm emotional, straight, vain, talkative, and can be really mean when you make me pissed, touchy at time.. But whatever!Like it or not, that's me! I love Lijie anyway. =)
Previous Posts
- Our dinner at.. Hmm.. I don know..
- Valentine Day!
- Result day.
- Maths.
- Secondary School
- The story about me and a cat.
- Chalet. 12-13 Jan 2007
- P.V.I warriors xiang eh sai!HAHAHAHAHAHA. PURPOSEL...
- Stay in Johnny's house
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home