A world of my own

*Important place, important happenings, important people and important memories to be rememebered.*

Friday, February 9

Secondary School

How's everyone? I didnt come online for 2 weeks.. Last week came, but didnt blog.. So total.. Didnt blog for about 3 weeks. Getting our results soon. In few hours time. Everyone should be feeling nervous now. Getting results means is the last time for us to meet?
Secondary school. Macpherson sec. Memories that will never be forgotten. I have met wonderful friends like Joan, Estrina, Jevonne, Cheris and Jezreel here.. Met wonderful teachers like Cik Aziza, Mrs Ng, Miss Lim, Mrs Chua-Ong. I really thank God for letting me meeting them. So many things happen all these while, regardless is happy or unhappy. Important thing is that we have all gone through all these and are looking forward to the upcoming things to begin.

I love machperson, my friends and my teachers. Really appreciate what had happened all these years. If all these things didnt happen, i guess, i wont be who am i today, standing over here. Thank you. I love them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home