A world of my own

*Important place, important happenings, important people and important memories to be rememebered.*

Sunday, January 21

The story about me and a cat.

I met this cute little cat. It was actually being lock in some kind of locker thing at my level this morning. Just nice, my sister heard the meow, faster call me out to have a look. We fed it with milk and everything. My mum don let me to keep it. Without any solution, i have to leave it downstairs. I actually spend about 1 hour, asking ppl in my estate who wants to keep the kitten. Unforunately, no one wants.. In the end, i left it in the hawker.. When i walked away, my tears keep dropping. I fear that it may not survie itself without its parents. I scared that others cats may beat it. I pray hard that no one will go torture it. Please.. Bless the cat.








VERY CUTE RIGHT.. Haiz.. Hope it's being taken care by some NICE ppl! Takecare kitty! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home