Guess what guys? I'm emo again. WHAT HAPPEN? The emo-ness had been around me these few days.. Since very long that i'm emo right.. WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Izit true when you are lonely you will be emo? I'm very empty right now. I'm sick of what office people had been telling me to do this and that. When i did shit, i ask them, their answer was.. '' You know better than we do'' But then, i really don know what's wrong with me. If i really know what is wrong with me, do you ever think i will still be a non-leader? And why do we need leaders then? Instead of encouraging and motivating me. I feel that YOU ALL are the ones making me juice suck. Saying words that was meant to hurt our heart. Are you ever in our position, if yes, please recall. You don want ppl to go through what you had gone through too. If no, i only can say juice by you.
Anyway, i feel irritated. By whatever they are saying. Everyone is repeating the same old things. But you all are also showing me 1 day advertising what. The only one i really listen to is Cerrin. Look at other leaders, not trying to qia or suan you all. I'm not like you all. But, you all are not showing me what can be done. Then? I just need myself to get motivated and excited. With an heck care attitiude. I DON BELIEVE. I CANT RING THE BELL. And beware please, when i give me bell speech, i'm really gonna qia back ppl. WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
I want my camera man! Clifton gave me this idea of borrowing money from my mum to buy the camera, so when i owe her money, i will chiong to return her the money and this results to earning more money, not doing shit. Good idea, but don know whether it works for me. Anyway, not gonna use that idea. Just DON WANT. I seriously don believe i cant do it like that. I want to. I want to prove it to you all.
Anyway, i feel irritated. By whatever they are saying. Everyone is repeating the same old things. But you all are also showing me 1 day advertising what. The only one i really listen to is Cerrin. Look at other leaders, not trying to qia or suan you all. I'm not like you all. But, you all are not showing me what can be done. Then? I just need myself to get motivated and excited. With an heck care attitiude. I DON BELIEVE. I CANT RING THE BELL. And beware please, when i give me bell speech, i'm really gonna qia back ppl. WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
I want my camera man! Clifton gave me this idea of borrowing money from my mum to buy the camera, so when i owe her money, i will chiong to return her the money and this results to earning more money, not doing shit. Good idea, but don know whether it works for me. Anyway, not gonna use that idea. Just DON WANT. I seriously don believe i cant do it like that. I want to. I want to prove it to you all.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home