A world of my own

*Important place, important happenings, important people and important memories to be rememebered.*

Friday, March 23

The day with bestie

OH HI! I went to Joan's house 2 days ago. Since we bake cookies the other time, we are baking cake today! Oh yeah.. Is a much easier job compared with the cookies la.. Anyway, it's great cause that's our first attempt! So fun and cool! You have this sense of acheivements seeing your cake being baked man! Look so nice right! We didnt took a ''AFTER'' picture of the cake. Too lazy.. Hahahaha. Anyway, i cut my hair can! Cut by Joan Tye. HAHAHAHAHA. I like my new hair cut!
Abit blur la. My camera no batt liao. I'M SO DESPERATE FOR MY CAMERA LA! I REALLY WANT IT BEFORE I GO BACK SCHOOL! Thanks for the day joan! HAHAHAHAHA. Should meet up more often! Takecare! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home