CHOIR CAMP!
I'M SO IN LOVE WITH CHOIR! I had my choir camp last week. On 12 to 14. But jez and i stayed for 1 night only. As a graduate of choir, i'm really glad that choir really grew! OH MAN! 100 over choir members now! 2 years ago, only 3 altos, Xiuyi, jez and i. See, how choir grow! HAHAHAHAHA. Anyway, we are judges for ''Why moo when you can sing?'' I love this programme man! So fun, can really see who is the talent in choir! And you know what? We


CEDRIC, XIUYI AND JEZ!

That's MY blanket! SOOO NICE RIGHT! I love choir!

We love our face!


Where 4 of us sleep that faithful night!

GEOGRAPHY ROOM! ''MISS LIM IS HOT!''
slept in the geo room la! WHOA! With air con and everything! SO FUNNN! We off lights at 3 after taking lots of pictures. However, because Cedric and i keep fooling around, we slept at 4. CHOIR CAMP IS SOOOOO FUNNN LA! I really miss school!!!!!!


CEDRIC, XIUYI AND JEZ!

That's MY blanket! SOOO NICE RIGHT! I love choir!

We love our face!


Where 4 of us sleep that faithful night!

GEOGRAPHY ROOM! ''MISS LIM IS HOT!''
I LOVE MACPHERSON! =)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home