A world of my own

*Important place, important happenings, important people and important memories to be rememebered.*

Thursday, March 29

Lagunita

The whole team of Sky hawk went to lagunita on sunday because Johnny was a member there! Team outing! I wasnt even planning to go to the water. I went to the gym! Was so proud of myself after the 30 min run! WAHAHAHAHAHAHA. OH! I LOVE SUN-TANNING MAN! SO FUN! Unexpectly, they actually teach me how to swim! Hahahahahaha, was learning half way through and we are off to sauna! My first time! Oh, that's alot of first time that day anyway! I love the country club man! Shooo nice!


Before we went to Lagunita





The sauna!


When we come out, we look terrible!









The pool! I didnt manage to play the slide!


I love P.V.I!



We went to Johnny's house to have our dinner! Later part of the day, we spent our night playing and drinking. The wine really suck. Real suck. Don drink it ok! WAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

The widespread cooked by Johnny's wife!
The ''seh'' cerrin after playing a game.






This game so fun la! 7,8,9


The wine taste.. Horrid! Pucks..


I like Johnny's house! 3 level


Sky hawk. Rock.
I truly enojy the day! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home