A world of my own

*Important place, important happenings, important people and important memories to be rememebered.*

Thursday, March 29

Work

There has been many many little little things going through me these few days. Well.. Have not been doing very well in terms of result during work. I really lost my desire. Desire in earning money, desire in getting into leadership. I want my leadership, i want to earn the money. But, some how or other, the ''want'' that i got, do not have enough power to pull me through out in the field. It's all depending on me. But yet, i just give up. Where is the Lijie that is used to be? Where is the Lijie that used to chiong all the way even till the very last min to reach her 30pcs? Where is she? I really know what's wrong with me. Just that, i really cant find back my desire. I have this mindset, as long as i reach 20pcs, i'm safe. That's an habit. Am i gonna let the days just past like that? Continuing to think that 20pcs is enough? Or am i gonna work the fullest during these few days. It really up to me. Up to me to think, to decide... And to change.


*When you start to change, you see changes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home