Three man carlist, three oranges, three bells
WOHOO! I forget which day it is! Anyway, yingxian, lulu and me brought this girodano shirt. 3 for $39! ORANGE! My very first orange shirt!! SO NICE! SO STRIKING! ''World without strangers'' i like their solgan, very nice.. I don know why, that's is actually our last day in Serangoon! And Johnny put 3 of us carlist together. Walao! I was soooo happy la, we started to get close by that time mah.. Anyway, it was a miracle to see three of us carlist together. And of course, Tan Lijie will take some pictures!

On the way back to office, in bus 100

At our first break!

I broke my record la, 12pm, 13 piece.
I mean that was the first day in Sage that i did 13 piece by 12pm. Anyway, i was so motivated to ring the bell, in another words, all 3 of us aim coming back ringing the bell! Hahahaha, guess what? We three come back ringing the bell ok! We really have lots of fun out field and really know when to chiong and also have our common goal! It's so funnnn la! I will never forget that day! Juice by that!

On the way back to office, in bus 100

At our first break!

I broke my record la, 12pm, 13 piece.
I mean that was the first day in Sage that i did 13 piece by 12pm. Anyway, i was so motivated to ring the bell, in another words, all 3 of us aim coming back ringing the bell! Hahahaha, guess what? We three come back ringing the bell ok! We really have lots of fun out field and really know when to chiong and also have our common goal! It's so funnnn la! I will never forget that day! Juice by that!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home