A world of my own

*Important place, important happenings, important people and important memories to be rememebered.*

Tuesday, April 24

Emo-ness

I guess i will stop posting pictures as i'm not even excited! I'm starting to emo. My fourth post of today. Will memories be forgotten? Or it will always stay there.. Friends out there, i bet you know me well. Things didnt go the way i want them to be. I'm so emo now.. I don know what to do.

To the song here in my heart
A melody I've start, but can't complete
Listen, to the sound from deep within
It's only beginning to find release
Oh,the time has come for my dreams to be heard
They will not be pushed aside and turned into your own all cause you won'tListen

Listen,I am alone at a crossroads
I'm not at home, in my own home
And I tried and tried to say whats on my mind
You should have known
Oh,Now I'm done believing you
You don't know what I'm feelingI'm more than what, you made of meI followed the voice you gave to me
But now I gotta find, my own..


*Things change, people change, but memeories will never been forgotten.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home