A world of my own

*Important place, important happenings, important people and important memories to be rememebered.*

Wednesday, May 2

Weetts!

Let me introduce my classmates! I only took with both of them. Wanqi went home early as she was sick, will take with her some other time!

Left is Dorothy, right is Roxanne!
Next! Joan and i met for dinner! Oh man! I didnt take down pics of our dinner. PEPPER LUNCH! Anyway, it was.. Not too bad.. So long never see each other. We went to Ang mo kio hub. Near NYP mah..
We saw Kim Ng and Zhou Chu Ming doing some kind of show
I like Kim Ng la!
Oh man.. We went This Fashion to ''walk walk'', unexpectedly, clothes are SOOO CHEAP! We shop till so shuang! I spend 40 plus on just some clothes.. Wah! I need money to shop man!
Next, to our fav place! Arcade.. And, our basketball!!!!!!



Ok fine.. Joan looks gentle here.. Wahahaha. ONLY here.
AWWWWW, OUR ICE CREAM!
$1 dollar ice-cream can really make us goooo mad!

Hahahahaha. Mind us, we are just posting, not scolding.
So natural, so nice, so pretty. Wahahahahha
Hahahahahahhahaha, funny face!
We love posting.. Having fun! More pics coming up! Takecare guys! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home