EVERYTHING ABOUT HER!
Love the name and the way how people call me ''Li''. I love BLUE! Adore myself in some kind of crazy mood at times, trying to be funny sometimes and love to irritates ppl[ha! i like to see their reaction!] Like myself to be the way i'm and enjoy talking to people! I got jealous and irritated easily. I want to see myself being a millionaire someday, driving a convertable! I'm emotional, straight, vain, talkative, and can be really mean when you make me pissed, touchy at time.. But whatever!Like it or not, that's me! I love Lijie anyway. =)
Love the name and the way how people call me ''Li''. I love BLUE! Adore myself in some kind of crazy mood at times, trying to be funny sometimes and love to irritates ppl[ha! i like to see their reaction!] Like myself to be the way i'm and enjoy talking to people! I got jealous and irritated easily. I want to see myself being a millionaire someday, driving a convertable! I'm emotional, straight, vain, talkative, and can be really mean when you make me pissed, touchy at time.. But whatever!Like it or not, that's me! I love Lijie anyway. =)
Previous Posts
- I'm becoming more and more vain after i'm in TP! W...
- As mention, i skipped my school today! Went over t...
- Something finally happen. I will save up all my mo...
- The Cafe Cartel
- Basketball day
- Miaoling's last day
- HEY HEY!
- More shots for the day out with bestie!We love pos...
- About ''HIM''
- Weetts!
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home