A world of my own

*Important place, important happenings, important people and important memories to be rememebered.*

Tuesday, May 8

Days without work

I feel so werid being at home at this time la. Oh man.. Been working for 4 months non-stop. When i'm working, i miss school. When i'm studying, i miss work. This is ironic la! So sian.. I can only study and slack at home.. Where is my friends man?! WAHAHAHAHAHA. Tan Lijie is someone who needs friends ok. But, coming home at this time.. Is really sooooo funny la! The last time i came home at this time was like.. During the secondary school time? Which is so the very far away! I miss the people in work place, i miss the people in school. But.. It's seems like no one is missing me.. WAHAHAHAHAHA.

Anyway, i don really like the life in poly. True la.. New things, new environment, new friends. But, don know leh.. Maybe everything needs time.. I soooo miss sooo many people la! Hope time faster go by. Hope someone will just message or call me now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home