About Lijie
I'm bored. Not gonna study since i don have the mood. Is accounts tom. Don worry, i'll do it later. Test faster over, holiday faster come, money faster come, leadership FLY TO ME! Let me blog about myself.
I will never let anyone to step on my head. I may be competitive at times but i mean no harm la. Am i nice? Good question. Have to ask my friends reading this post then. Personally i don think i'm VERY nice however i don think that i'm not nice too. Should my friends know better than me? Or i should know better than them?
Lijie's favourite
Favourite colour: Blue
Favourite name: Li
Favourite place: East coast pak
Favourite pharse of words: ''What are you talking about?''
Favourite expression: Hmm.. Sorry, cant be written in words. Ask me, i'll show you!
Favourite hobby: Slack all the way through
Favourite School: Macpherson Secondary School
Favourite Class: 2D04
Favourite Company: P.V.I
Favourite Food: Hmm.. Tom yam?
Favourite Drink: Hmm.. Pepermint Milk Tea?
Favourite Waffle: Peanut waffle! I feel so man zhu after eating it!
Favourite Hairstyle: That time i cut in Reds
Favourite Memories: Secondary School life.
Favourite Friends: None other than Bestie! =)
Favourite Idol: Anyone who can sing?
Favourite Ice Cream Flavour: Vanilla
Favourite animal: Dog
FAVOURITE FAVOURITEST: All of you over here! That's why my url is-- lilovesallofyou!! =)
I will never let anyone to step on my head. I may be competitive at times but i mean no harm la. Am i nice? Good question. Have to ask my friends reading this post then. Personally i don think i'm VERY nice however i don think that i'm not nice too. Should my friends know better than me? Or i should know better than them?
Lijie's favourite
Favourite colour: Blue
Favourite name: Li
Favourite place: East coast pak
Favourite pharse of words: ''What are you talking about?''
Favourite expression: Hmm.. Sorry, cant be written in words. Ask me, i'll show you!
Favourite hobby: Slack all the way through
Favourite School: Macpherson Secondary School
Favourite Class: 2D04
Favourite Company: P.V.I
Favourite Food: Hmm.. Tom yam?
Favourite Drink: Hmm.. Pepermint Milk Tea?
Favourite Waffle: Peanut waffle! I feel so man zhu after eating it!
Favourite Hairstyle: That time i cut in Reds
Favourite Memories: Secondary School life.
Favourite Friends: None other than Bestie! =)
Favourite Idol: Anyone who can sing?
Favourite Ice Cream Flavour: Vanilla
Favourite animal: Dog
FAVOURITE FAVOURITEST: All of you over here! That's why my url is-- lilovesallofyou!! =)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home