Working day, saturday
Yeah! Finally got chance to go out with Joans.. While we are working, i love taking pictures!! To blog, to see myself.. Wahahahahahaha


After work, lulu yx and me planned to go steamboat. We planned very long ago! Wanted to go with jiamin, jiahui and jingxuan. But, time la.. Is about time.. Anyway, in order to prevent dajie from following us, when Johnny ask us where to go, i straight away tell him we going to eat steamboat. So, in the end, everyone joined.
The food suck. Seriously. This wasnt the steamboat i planned la. I wanted like.. Only steamboat? Without bbq. Cause bbq very smelly. Anyway, don go to Kallang industrial the steamboat. The food suck. Got crockroaches somemore. YUCKS.

I love the prawns with egg made by Cerrin. But this steamboat really suck. Marina bay one nicer..

I love the prawns with egg made by Cerrin. But this steamboat really suck. Marina bay one nicer..
After that, lulu, yx and me went to ECP. I love ecp so muchhhh. Know me well and you should know. That's my fav place! We went to Gelare. Really, their waffle is the best one i ever ate. Better than anyone than even! It rock!










0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home