Sunday outing
Sorry for not blogging these few days.. I do not have the time to blog.. Anyway i met Jiamin they all on saturday, will tell you guys more after i got the photos from jingxuan! Once again, Sunday is here! Met up with Cerrin, Desmond and Clifton. We went to catch the movie Pirate Of The Caribbean! Oh man! First time i watched it, i did not have the chance to catch the part 1 and 2. But it's really nice!
I brought 2 new caps!


Here is Mr Potter, i love him sooo! He so handsome! Harry Potter is coming up! YEAH!

Unglam loh.. I find it

WILLIAM! HE SO HANDSOME!

Yeah! It rock
I brought 2 new caps!


Here is Mr Potter, i love him sooo! He so handsome! Harry Potter is coming up! YEAH!

Unglam loh.. I find it

WILLIAM! HE SO HANDSOME!

Yeah! It rock


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home