Monday blues...
I'm so excited about this new drink over here! Anybody know about this? Wahahahaha. Is call ''Anything'' and ''Whatever'' Anything are drinks with gas, Whatever are drinks without gas. Just imagine, when you don know what you wanna drink, take that! All cans of drinks are differernt. So everytime you drink it, there's a differernt feeling and different taste. I took ''Anything'' and Dorothy took ''Whatever'' Mine was coke! Dorothy was some kind of fruit jucie. But i think is sooo cool loh! Cerrin, Is this the drink that you were telling me about?






Together they are ANYTHING, WHATEVER LA!
I'm in TP for 1 month. This is the first time i walk into Design school Nice painting they have on the wall!


I forget to rotate it! Sorry!
Cool design school. Just explore the whole TP when i have time!




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home