A world of my own

*Important place, important happenings, important people and important memories to be rememebered.*

Tuesday, May 22

Smoking is good? Or bad?

When i was on my way back home today. The bus that i was taking drive pass Geylang Methodist Secondary School. So many students with the ''beng-ish'' and ''lian-ish'' look board up the bus. To my surprise, one of the girls took out her ciggratte. This is now my first time seeing people smoke la.. Duh.. But, when i saw that, suddenly alot things came into my mind. Why are students turning to be gangster nowadays? I'm sure there's an increasing rate of gangster. Izit because of the family? Parents not taking them in hand. Or izit because infulence of friends? Or even the TV programme that they watched? People know that smoking is bad for health. Maybe it wont lead you to death, maybe you wont become as exaggerate as the girl that the advertisment has show. But, so far i know, people who smoke nails do turn yellow.



Anyway, no offense to people who smoke. I just feel disgusted students smoking. I had wanted to try smoking too, in the past. But, as time goes by, i realise that what i was thinking in the past was so stupid. Smoking is bad for health, it's expensive, it pollutes the world. Then why you smoke? I'm not pin pointing anyone, this is really how i feel.



I hope that students studying in Macpherson Sec wont turn to be like this. This bring a very bad impression and reputation to the school. I remember myself getting very upset when my friends picked up smoking. What Joan tell me was, ''You ask them quit no use one, they wont listen. They have to quit by themselves. Promise you doesnt mean they will really do it.'' I didnt believe, but it turn out to be true. One of my friend didnt quite despite the promise he made to me. Soon, i gave up.



This is what i really wanna share about the trip going back home. Seriously, i hate students that smoke. Students younger than me. That's too young. People, don ever pick up smoking! Takecare! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home