Yesterday..
CNN day on Friday. People who supposed to design the booth didnt do it. Thank you you. The job left. To me and Wanqi la. Of course i will do it. Don wanna ask Wanqi do everything. Thank you hor. Leaving that EXTRA job to me. Anyway.. My art suck la. That's why i ask Cerrin to help out. Thanks Cerrin! I realy appreciate it! The free labour for admin wasnt for nothing and also the pasting stickers labour.


Hotdogs! Come and buy our hotdogs!
Lulu, yingxian and me met up with von after that! Von become more skinny liao.. And that's scary. It's looks like everyone around me is getting skinny.. Estrina, von.. Joan? Are you? Wahahaha, slimer ok.. How about Cheris? Nah.. Gonna meet her on monday! Will update you guys about her again!


Is this like.. My first time posting up pictures taken with von? I don think so right.. Wahahahaha. I cant remember things now loh.. Shit!


Hotdogs! Come and buy our hotdogs!
Lulu, yingxian and me met up with von after that! Von become more skinny liao.. And that's scary. It's looks like everyone around me is getting skinny.. Estrina, von.. Joan? Are you? Wahahaha, slimer ok.. How about Cheris? Nah.. Gonna meet her on monday! Will update you guys about her again!


Is this like.. My first time posting up pictures taken with von? I don think so right.. Wahahahaha. I cant remember things now loh.. Shit!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home