Last monday in office!
Last monday in office! I accompany Lulu to company to have a talk with Cerrin. We had mac for lunch! And, i'm soooooo NICE! I paste stickers for them loh.. Seriously, i'm doing so much free labour la!!!!!

Seee, sooo cute!!!!!!!

Cerrin, look.. She.. Hmm.. WAHAHAHAHHAHAHA.

Falcon! I help lulu cut de loh.. Free labour!

I belong to this! But wait and see... ''ONENESS'' is coming up!

I find it soooo niceeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!! So pretty! So *proud*

Walao! I paste like.. This much of box, 1 box contain 216 pc. There is 13 box. Please caculate

We are mother and daughter face can.

I'm soo much taller!

So cute! =)
I love the pictures! We have sooo much fun! After the whole thing, we waited for yingxian and went to eat sakae! Oh, heavenly!

Seee, sooo cute!!!!!!!
Cerrin, look.. She.. Hmm.. WAHAHAHAHHAHAHA.
Falcon! I help lulu cut de loh.. Free labour!
I belong to this! But wait and see... ''ONENESS'' is coming up!
I find it soooo niceeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!! So pretty! So *proud*
Walao! I paste like.. This much of box, 1 box contain 216 pc. There is 13 box. Please caculate

We are mother and daughter face can.

I'm soo much taller!

So cute! =)
I love the pictures! We have sooo much fun! After the whole thing, we waited for yingxian and went to eat sakae! Oh, heavenly!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home