Macpherson rock still :)
Oh yeah! I went to collect my secondary school cert! Hahahaha, so proud. And i'm so happy and excited meeting my friends la.. 20pc nugg, adliah, vicki and est were there too!


Tan Lijie from Macpherson Sec leh! =p

Oh!!! *proud*
Oh yeah! At the bus stop, can you believe it? I saw Clifton, Marcus and Colin pitching! Anyway vicki they all were quite negative la.. Anyway, we are just students! Wahahahaha. And we went to our all time fav, SP, to have my favourite SUBWAY! I JUST LOVE IT!

Then we went PS, wanted to catch Spiderman 3, but shar and jez cannot make it. Too late. Anyway, i watch it before loh.. Stupid Colin la! Bell will pay 2 bucks for me if i watch. Anyway, main thing is we didnt watch la!

We are still as pretty! Jez, adilah, shar, elina and me!

Did everyone change? Or are we still the same?

I love this! The view of MRT station!
Sorry, no guys pic! We didnt have time to take picture la.. Our last stop is actually Starbuck. One of the place we always go when we go out! Ohh... There's a chalet again! During June, for Marnchern's birthday. Looking forward for it! Takecare guys! =)


Tan Lijie from Macpherson Sec leh! =p

Oh!!! *proud*
Oh yeah! At the bus stop, can you believe it? I saw Clifton, Marcus and Colin pitching! Anyway vicki they all were quite negative la.. Anyway, we are just students! Wahahahaha. And we went to our all time fav, SP, to have my favourite SUBWAY! I JUST LOVE IT!

Then we went PS, wanted to catch Spiderman 3, but shar and jez cannot make it. Too late. Anyway, i watch it before loh.. Stupid Colin la! Bell will pay 2 bucks for me if i watch. Anyway, main thing is we didnt watch la!

We are still as pretty! Jez, adilah, shar, elina and me!

Did everyone change? Or are we still the same?

I love this! The view of MRT station!
Sorry, no guys pic! We didnt have time to take picture la.. Our last stop is actually Starbuck. One of the place we always go when we go out! Ohh... There's a chalet again! During June, for Marnchern's birthday. Looking forward for it! Takecare guys! =)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home