I think i'm getting sick soon.. Feeling very dizzy these few days.. I've been sleeping after 1130 every single day.. I'm need sleep la.. Waking up so early for school everyday. But i feel that is a sin to sleep early at night now loh.. These few days.. The weather suck. Being hot for 3 days, making me very hot tempered and didnt have good sleep at night because of the hot-ness. And been raining so long yesterday, big rain. And i was abit drenched by it. Today come back hot again. And now i'm feeling dizzy loh.. I cant fall sick! Need go work and study.. I need the money to buy stuffs.. Wahahahaha.
Anyway, i watched Spiderman 3 on Labour Day.. Wah! That's very long ago loh.. Sorry for the late update. I keep forgetting. Anyway, it wasnt as nice as i expected.. So longggg.. But, all of you can go and watch la.. 8.50 for 2 and 1/2 hours show.. Worth it? WAHAHAHAHA.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home