Tagged!
This is what you are supposed to do. Cut and paste if you decide to participate in the tagging game. Each player of this game starts off by giving 6 weird things about themselves. People who get tagged need to write in a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state the rules clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names.After you do that, leave them each a comment letting them know you tagged them and to read your blog.
Ok, let's play. Because Joan tagged me, so.. Yeah..
1. I get emo easily when i'm alone
2. I do weird stuffs out of the sudden
3. I will be bothered by what ppl say of me, even though they mean nothing
4. I put out a sudden funny face to my friends
5. I like to do silly things
6. I love irritating people!
Anyway, what will happen after we play this game joan? Nothing.. Ahiyo. Can i tag you back? That's the fun thing about the game right. Then, i will tag Joan, Cerrin, Jevonne, Yingxian, Lulu and Cheris!
Anyone who wanna play this game, feel free! =)
This is what you are supposed to do. Cut and paste if you decide to participate in the tagging game. Each player of this game starts off by giving 6 weird things about themselves. People who get tagged need to write in a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state the rules clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names.After you do that, leave them each a comment letting them know you tagged them and to read your blog.
Ok, let's play. Because Joan tagged me, so.. Yeah..
1. I get emo easily when i'm alone
2. I do weird stuffs out of the sudden
3. I will be bothered by what ppl say of me, even though they mean nothing
4. I put out a sudden funny face to my friends
5. I like to do silly things
6. I love irritating people!
Anyway, what will happen after we play this game joan? Nothing.. Ahiyo. Can i tag you back? That's the fun thing about the game right. Then, i will tag Joan, Cerrin, Jevonne, Yingxian, Lulu and Cheris!
Anyone who wanna play this game, feel free! =)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home