Choir
Oh hey! I took sooo long to update this.. Haiz.. Sad.. Farewell party once again! I really love macpherson choir. I love singing. Ya, join choir during sec 1. I really very guai loh. Go for every session and get to know nice seniors like Huixian, Vivian, the twins sister, Eliane and Melissa(not bad!i still can remember their name) Instrustor was Mr Lim that time! But.. Soon, i tend to skip choir.. During sec 2. Miss Han always tries to catch me and jez. To go choir. Wah! I really tame down and went for choir. By then, instructor was Mr Goh.. All the seniors are graduated. But, i really have fun, esp when we participate NDP. Memories of that will never be forgotten. It was sec 3. Choir start to become closer. Espically the joining of Weiqiang, Gabirel, Suriyanti, Glorya, Angeline, Dyna, of course plus jez, xiuyi, claudia and me! We became real united! Like.. Sec 4s, sec 4s. Keep hanging out with each other. I will never forget what happen during our coral assesment. When we sing ''I wish you well my friend'' during rehersal, jez's tears just dropped. During our presentation to the whoever, xiuyi, suriyanti, angeline and my tears dropped. Even the guys teared. The lyris is like.. Oh man.. That's the unity.
Then is the farewell party for graduaion seniors.. All of us stand one circle. Telling the seniors what we go through. All of us cried. Of course the guys. And also some juniors who was listening to us. It was unbearable. Espically when Weiqiang talk la. Ahiya.. You know.. Weiqiang always say touching stuffs. Anyway, this time round, which is last friday, was a farewell party for Miss Han. She is leaving Macpherson Sec. I rememeber asking her, '' Miss Han, you bear to leave the school?'' Miss Han laughed and said ''what i cant bear to leave is not the school, but the teachers and also the students'' And that time, my hair really stand, and i teared. But i didnt cry! Ok.. Anyway, Miss Han is actually leaving the school as she pursued her another dream, with the pay higher and also wanna try out new things. I really thank her of what she do to the choir. Although Miss Han didnt teach me before in any of the subjects. But, just in choir, we can see how hard she try to blend her at first and also how happy she was when she know that we all can sing a new song, the full song.
We went over to Yeslyn house to bbq. Is just right beside Block 19 of Macpherson. People who play basketball should know la!


The five of us. The team who had win the treausre hunt during sec 4 camp! Aww.. I just love them! Weiqiang, gabirel, cedric and jez!

This is taken during graduation party. See the difference? We purposely take in front of the pool! I miss them..

All the sec4s.. A pity some of them was not here..

That's Miss Han! So cute right!

This is Miss Lim! Oh! You know what everyone? Miss Lim is attached! I'm so happy for her! Good people must have good partners to treat them well! I love Miss Lim!
Some more pictures.. But, is on Miss Han's camera! I will go and get it from her! Anyway.. Miss Han cried like mad that day.. Haiz.. A lot of girls cried too. Miss Han, we love you! Takecare..
Then is the farewell party for graduaion seniors.. All of us stand one circle. Telling the seniors what we go through. All of us cried. Of course the guys. And also some juniors who was listening to us. It was unbearable. Espically when Weiqiang talk la. Ahiya.. You know.. Weiqiang always say touching stuffs. Anyway, this time round, which is last friday, was a farewell party for Miss Han. She is leaving Macpherson Sec. I rememeber asking her, '' Miss Han, you bear to leave the school?'' Miss Han laughed and said ''what i cant bear to leave is not the school, but the teachers and also the students'' And that time, my hair really stand, and i teared. But i didnt cry! Ok.. Anyway, Miss Han is actually leaving the school as she pursued her another dream, with the pay higher and also wanna try out new things. I really thank her of what she do to the choir. Although Miss Han didnt teach me before in any of the subjects. But, just in choir, we can see how hard she try to blend her at first and also how happy she was when she know that we all can sing a new song, the full song.
We went over to Yeslyn house to bbq. Is just right beside Block 19 of Macpherson. People who play basketball should know la!


The five of us. The team who had win the treausre hunt during sec 4 camp! Aww.. I just love them! Weiqiang, gabirel, cedric and jez!
This is taken during graduation party. See the difference? We purposely take in front of the pool! I miss them..

All the sec4s.. A pity some of them was not here..

That's Miss Han! So cute right!

This is Miss Lim! Oh! You know what everyone? Miss Lim is attached! I'm so happy for her! Good people must have good partners to treat them well! I love Miss Lim!
Some more pictures.. But, is on Miss Han's camera! I will go and get it from her! Anyway.. Miss Han cried like mad that day.. Haiz.. A lot of girls cried too. Miss Han, we love you! Takecare..


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home