A world of my own

*Important place, important happenings, important people and important memories to be rememebered.*

Wednesday, May 16

Tp's life!

Wohoo! Took quite alot pictures today! Today was like.. Wah! I'm tired loh... Firstly, projects was piling.. Need to meet up with groups every now and then. I reach school at 10 while my lesson starts at 2 today! In the end, everyone was late except Chinkwang! Can you believe it.. Sian.. I can sleep more one leh.. Anyway, pictures was taken in the project room but is with Dorothy! I will post up next time!

Oh man! This sandwhich is sooo heavenly! I just like it la! I ate the hotdog one, will try the mushroom one next time!



Hahahaha, when we are in our group discussion, we took pictures!

Roxanne and me!

Siao de Wanqi!

Marie is sooo cute!

Next! We went to Giant to buy the CNN thing! Anyway anyone free on Friday, 12pm to 5pm, come TP! Support our stall! We are selling HOTDOGS!


First time over in this Tampinese GIANT! It wasnt as big as i expected!

Cool ppl shopping for food!

Cool seats i saw! So nice right!That's me and Wanqi anyway(my main motive not taking OUR pictures, is the seats!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home