A world of my own

*Important place, important happenings, important people and important memories to be rememebered.*

Friday, May 18

Admin day

Oh.. I'm so nice.. I went to work on Monday. As an admin cause Cindy was sick. Free labour. But worthwhile la.. Wahahaha


This was taken the day before instead!

I kinda screw up the phone calls in the early afternoon. I stunned, don know what to say. Making myself real paiseh. So everytime there's a phone ringing, i run out to pick up the phone. I then don want let Cerrin hear how i speak. So paiseh! Anyway, juice by me. So many observers book in. Although not all is i pick up phone de la. But they still came for the second interview! My second time being an admin. Long long do one time not bad la. Everyday do i will die! Anyway.. We start our pictures taking after counting the pay for the guys!

Cerrin's face so cute la!


I love the sun ray effect on us loh..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home