CNN DAY!
This CNN day is actually meant to set up some activities and stalls to raise the funds to help the needy students in TP. No choice, year 1 have to participate. Argh! It was so much of work and everything.. But, i really had a great day today! Class seems more united. Everyone wear white can! So nice!

That's our careperson, Mrs Pang. Only these few ppl left at 5.

Thick hotdogs cooked by Jasmine! She really feel proud of it!

There! Jasmine!

WAHAHAHA. We say hao wear cap liao! Wanqi and me! Blue and red loh.. I was sooo happy when Abdul says ''your cap that blue very nice ah'' I was liked, ''of course! Blue leh, my fav colour!'' Anyway, the cap i'm wearing is the one i brought with Joan during sec 1 right. So far, i think i only wear once or twice loh.. Her's is pink, mine is blue!

The mensal cafe! The food not bad over here la.. That's my class! Some girls are not here. But so cool can! All white! 1B13!

Delaine and me!

Hahahaha. Wanqi and.. Ck at the back!

I only found it in my camera when i reach home. It looks so funny, so i decided to post it!

I love the poster loh..

Dorothy and me!
Hahahahaha. Total today, we earn $230. Cut down expenses, our profit is $130! I'm so proud la! So much money! Within few hours leh! Really must thank people who have participate in this! Who go and buy those stuffs and everything. And also must thank the suuport for Wenjie, Samuel, Qiuyuan, Jasmine, Chunhau, Heriyanto, Adilah, Baolin and my primary school friend la! Nicholas and Jiahui!Thanks alot! =)

That's our careperson, Mrs Pang. Only these few ppl left at 5.

Thick hotdogs cooked by Jasmine! She really feel proud of it!

There! Jasmine!

WAHAHAHA. We say hao wear cap liao! Wanqi and me! Blue and red loh.. I was sooo happy when Abdul says ''your cap that blue very nice ah'' I was liked, ''of course! Blue leh, my fav colour!'' Anyway, the cap i'm wearing is the one i brought with Joan during sec 1 right. So far, i think i only wear once or twice loh.. Her's is pink, mine is blue!

The mensal cafe! The food not bad over here la.. That's my class! Some girls are not here. But so cool can! All white! 1B13!

Delaine and me!

Hahahaha. Wanqi and.. Ck at the back!

I only found it in my camera when i reach home. It looks so funny, so i decided to post it!

I love the poster loh..

Dorothy and me!
Hahahahaha. Total today, we earn $230. Cut down expenses, our profit is $130! I'm so proud la! So much money! Within few hours leh! Really must thank people who have participate in this! Who go and buy those stuffs and everything. And also must thank the suuport for Wenjie, Samuel, Qiuyuan, Jasmine, Chunhau, Heriyanto, Adilah, Baolin and my primary school friend la! Nicholas and Jiahui!Thanks alot! =)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home