A world of my own

*Important place, important happenings, important people and important memories to be rememebered.*

Monday, May 21

Action Maxx

Hi! I guess everyone here should know that i'm working still. Since i have the time today cause i never go to school.. Wahahahaha. Let me tell you more about P.V.I, another name for it, Action Maxx.

I'm proud being in this company. 6 months over in pvi, i see people coming in and leaving the business. Some of them are friends who are close to me, some are nice, some are not. I can really see the differernt type of people that the society had over had. For my age, i really think that i know alot more things than what a 17 years old girl should have know. Alot more experience and people that i have seen and gone through. Pvi brought me to a state where i can find my own surrounding friends and to let me learn how i can deal with people. Is a kind of human skill which not all company will teach you. Pvi motto was ''People-helping-people business'' I admit, there are people whom i really see upon to like Johnny, Cerrin and Miaoling. But there are also people whom i look down on. But, that's how the world goes.. When there is black, there will be white. I wonder, will there be a time when there are only white and no black. Hahahahhaa. I doubt this will come true. Anyway, i really thank the people in pvi, giving me such experience and every every little things!

Ok! After all the long story. Let me show you all what our meeting room have!

This is the 5 steps. It is like a sword to let us attack the people out in field. Th basic of the system

This is the 8 steps. Is like a shield to minimise our rejections our in the field and also to protect our attitude. Have a great attitude and working a full day is seriously my favourite steps in the 8 steps!

Impulse factors. Is to let the customers say ''yes'' faster and easier! My favourite steps is actually the Jones Theory. It means'' monkey see monkey do'' Singaporeans..


This is where all the leaders posters is at. Falcoon=Lulu, Wildfire=Cerrin, Decus=Desmond, Firenight= Carol, Almighty= Clifton


Goals! Left side is where we write our goals every week. Like what we wanna see ourself achieve in the week. Right hand top is some photos of one of the oversea trip that pvi had went. And right hand bottom is all the wildfire children profile. To let other know more about us.


Organise right.. This is really very organise. End of meeting room tour.. I will go take some pictures of other corner of the company next time as well. Takecare guys!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home