A world of my own

*Important place, important happenings, important people and important memories to be rememebered.*

Tuesday, May 22

Sunday outing!

Oh well. Sunday is a day to shop can! I'm like.. Meeting Cerrin every sunday! And this sunday, 20 of May, we went ochard!!!!!!!! Wahahhahahahahha. Argh.. So sad.. I only brought a belt. And my perfume.. You know what?! The perfume cost $68, on sunday, exluding the bonus of $50, i only earn $72. The $72-$68=$4. So sad la.. My one day hard work just gone like that.. =( But the perfume nice smell loh. Is Polo Ralph. We went to Mango, oppposite Far East


Don blame me for being so ''sua gu'' This is my first time visiting this Mango. I like their shop design loh..

Clifton and Desmond came over and join us. WAH! Clifton brought a bag from Porter. And you know what?!! It cost $233 la. Half of his week pay gone. I swear that i will not buy something soooo expensive. Maybe in the future when i get real rich. Defintely not now! Oh man.. I don even bear to spend my money on a Levis or Guess jeans loh.. It's like.. So expensive? $100 for a pair of jeans.. My heart will ache like siao! I will rather spend the money on food.. Wahahahahaha. That's our survival. Our baisc needs!

We went to The Village. It took over Marchie. The food didnt change, just the management. While Cerrin in toilet. Ha!

Toilet soo nice!

Snapshot of us! Wahahahahaha
:D
So sweet.. Awww..
Wah! We got alot food loh. Like, mee goreng(it taste soo heavenly!), the potato thing, soft shell crab, clamari, pizza. After all these food on the table was finished. The guys was not done yet. So, we had pork nuckle! Seriously, this is my first time eating that! Yep! It is nice!!!!!
Until there is nothing, the guys are still digging some meat from the bone?
Wahahahahaha. That's Desmond! Trying to be like Jay Zhou. And also Clifton dazing..
Oh! Here comes my favourite. You know what, you got The Village. Don ever miss their deserts! The waffle! Joan, you should know that's my favourite rightt!!! WAHAHAHAHAHA

The ''done-ed'' waffle with strawberry ice cream and caramel bannna!
The left over creeps with mango and chocolate ice cream
Wahahahahaha. You know how much it cost? Haiz.. $100 plus plus.. I feel so xin tong. Cerrin pay again.. Sian.. I don like the idea of her paying every now and then. I'm gonna treat more often. Provided i can afford.. WAHAHAHAHAHA. We went k. Again. Juice by me. Alot of new songs sang. I was sooo happy! I realise, always when i sing, i will put on a smile. I think it is the habbit that choir had put onto me. Always smile when you sing, that's what Mr Goh always say..
Before we left..
Rawwwww!
I don know what are we posting
I like this picture! Both of us look so natural, so pretty right! *wink*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home