A funny dream
This is Kenneth. He wont see my blog. I think he know leh. But that was really for very short while.. 1 week? Walao.. I still cry over this i rememeber. Right Jo? So stupid!!!
Hahahaha. In esplanade
Looks like there are alot of pictures taken in esplanade.. Hmm.. The red one is Bunny followed by Yeesiang. Wahahahahhaha. Bunny.. Hmm.. I like him when i was sec 2? And also last year..

Myong Nam in blue.. Oh i miss him!!!!!!!!! He is really a good brother of mine! I like him during sec 1. Wahahahahahaha. I don know where is he now.. After sec 2, he went to Malaysia and never contact with him.. He is a korean anyway. A nice guy! He very xiang one! Always got nice perfume on him!

This is Jianwen! Hmm.. I like him for 1 week also.. Wahahahahaha. I ALWAYS quarrel with him loh. I mean.. I'm always angry about the things he do and say.. Now ah.. Not bad la.. We still keeping contact.. Gonna meet him someday.. I don know when, he say he will tell me.
I wanna post Yiliang's picture. But i really don know whether i have his picture.. I rememeber having his baby picture.. I cant find it already la! I like Yiliang loh! Wahahahahaha. We were really close.. For don know how long.. Wah! My secondary school life happen alot of things like guys.. Friends.. Conflicts with others.. Wahahahahaha. I like Macpherson soooo Much!
Let me slowly talk about them..
Myong Nam. He was my primary school friend. Est like him too! Wahahahaha. Because he was from Korea mah.. That's what how 13 years old girl ok! Wahahahahaha. He is really a nice guy. Someone who will listen to you when you have problems.. But, he has a very bad temper. When he angry, very scary. A pity to say.. He is not contacting with any of us. I miss the time when our class off the light in the Melody Room and dance. The three guys that i dance with, MyongNam, Weiqiang and Cedric.. That's so memorable loh!
Bunny. Joseph. Hahahahaha. So many things happen between Joseph, Yiliang, est and me. There's too much to talk about him la.. Really.. I think he should know himself also.
Yiliang! Wohoo! I'm excited to talk about him. Wah! I like Yiliang that time. But he was in love with Est.. Wahahahahahaha. Then came Mable.. And all sorts of conflicts over Mable group and my group of friends. Oh man.. Friendster, msn. And even spread the the upper sec guys.. Wahahahahahaha. That's so fun loh! Yiliang is a nice guy.. Damn emo. Sometime i don even know what he is thinking. Wah, i think last time i very childish loh. But.. So much has happen. Within these 4 years..
Is until I'm sec 4. I became more tame. No guys, no nothing. Just study and friends. Not as childish as i was before la. Time passes soo fast..


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home