A world of my own

*Important place, important happenings, important people and important memories to be rememebered.*

Saturday, May 26

Saturday without P.V.I

Oh man. I'm so jucie sucking loh. Finally saturday is here! For me to chiong! To meet the people. To talk to people. To have fun. To earn money. To meet up with peeps in P.V.I. To laugh. And what.. I'm at home. Freak. I swear that i will wear shoes to play basketball next time.. Anyway! Know what happen. On thursday.. 2 days ago.. I injured my feet. I lazy wear socks and shoes to play bball with the office ppl la. So.. There come Lijie with her slippers. Happily i took out my slippers and play with bare feet.

People.. You should know.. I play rebound can.. I need the friction on my feet. And to run about.. Duh.. And guess what? While we are playing our second match, last ball. I take a look of my sole and i was feeling.. Hmm.. Abit pain. The whole skin tear off.. Juice by me right.. I didnt take picture.. I will take and post.. Don worry.. You will get to see it..

Blood flows profusely.. (izit the right spelling? This is what how we were taught to write in compo in sec school la) Anyway.. I was limping. I cant walk properly. I still went school the next day ok.. With that stupid leg of mine. Guess what.. My parents went Thailand. There were baiscally NO ONE to takecare of me. I know i'm old enough. But i don want la!!!!!!!! And because of the leg. I didnt go work. I went to bathe. But don know why my leg was like.. pain? I don wanna pull down my buddy.. I expected to go out with a non-leader.. So. May as well.. Stay at home?

Walao!!!!! I'm like.. So sian.. I cant imagine my life without P.V.I now.. Espically Saturday! Gila babie day la!!!!!! I wanna earn money. Sian diao.. Is was all out of my laziness. Thanks Lijie. I really feel very sian. But, i stil can walk ok. Cannot walk fast, cannot hussle only.. So, i still can go shop ok.. Just that the person who go out with me have to walk slower la.. But.. I'm really bored! There's nothing to do.. Computer games. I start to play neopet now again.. WAHAHAHAHAHA. I'm waiting for Jiamin they all to call me.. So that i can go out! I'm too bored la!!!!! See you lulu and yx. See you Cerrin tonight or tomorrow! See you guys my darlings! Pray for me that i will get well! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home