A world of my own

*Important place, important happenings, important people and important memories to be rememebered.*

Saturday, May 26

Bestie's pictures

Hahahaha. Let me talk about her. Gone through too much to say. I see her really from someone who is childish turn to someone who is more childish! Wahahahaha. In some way, jo, you are really childish.. Admit it ok! But i admit la.. In some way, she is really mature. Defintely cant believe that she is only 17! With her looks, her voice, how she carry out herself, her style and how she talk. (Joan cannot po too much. And i wont say she's hot!) Wahahahahahaha. I'm so fortunate to have a bestie like her. Right? Wahahahahahahaha











We love acting *cool*
I sooo like this picture. So sweet..

This is cool. As cool as me!


Our childhood game..
Only hot babes kiss.
2 years ago?

2007 us
Awww.. Retarded face of mine!

Ok Fair.. Now her turn..

Sec2, on my birthday. The last day of Sec 2
2006 graduation cermony
Prom Night

Blurrrr effect
2006 Jo's b'day
In gym..
The lovely sweet couple
Valentine Day never fail spending with bestie!

Sec1 in SP.
Studying in airport.
Dead. Completly. After finishing our pizza.

After playing favourite past time- basketball
I look ugly here loh. Our ''jap'' dressing. I really suck in dressing in the past.

Alwyn's wig and lame Joantye
She trying to act cute la.. Mind her..

Ktv in party world!
Wahahahahahaha. Many stupid things we did before. Like stripping in the open space bath place after drinking, hugging yukai together, act siao, di xiao small kids. Many things we did before too! Quarrling? We had a big cat fight in Elena's house, really scratch and beat each other. Lying in east coast gazing stars. Talking nonsense. Most important, we are having fun every now and then with each other's company! Wahahahahahaha. I'm really laughing. There sooo much that we gone through. I love you bestie! =)






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home