A world of my own

*Important place, important happenings, important people and important memories to be rememebered.*

Wednesday, June 6

Vesak Day

Oh yeah! All the memorising subject.. Byeeeee!!!!!! Tom is accounting. Ai zhai.. I just have to go through it later. Let me blog about what i had gone through all these days!!! Firstly, labour day! I went to work, duh~ Extra money. Sure got some kind of bonus! Anyway, i carlist with Marcus. The very first time and i hope it will be the last time.. While we are taking break, we saw this funny thing going on..


The uncle was beating the watermelon. I asked him, ''uncle, why need to beat? You want to listen what?'' Uncle said, ''i don know leh, i see that uncle beat, i also beat loh'' I burst into laugher straight! It's so funny la! Cute uncle.

After work, the whole location went for dinner. While waiting for cab.. Snap shots!

Joan, lijie, lulu

Joan, lijie, lulu, yx

3 bell ringers! Don play play! =p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home