Out With Bestie
I will never miss having fun with Bestie around! Finally, we met yesterday. Have millions to talk about, millions to play with and million of photos! We started our day buying same clips in Chamelon to make us pretty everyday we step out of our house! Dinner in Anjisang!

Prawn Mayo! We only rememeber to take this. Is NICE la! I had my usual Tom Yam
Before we proceed our next station. This time period i will hand it over to my phone.
To take pictures!



Need more money. We plan to eat ice cream and ktv after that!
On our way to our ice cream station.

The Winnie the Pooh is so big la!

Venezia, nice hot pink uh?

Hazelnut and Macademia Nut

Shoo nice!

Heavenly~


Jo began to be emo.

She was all well with the pictures taking!

Hot pink cause we're hot!

I like this pic!
After our i scream, we went to k box. Oh my, how long since i visit k box. I think it was like.. Years ago. I always go Party World or Chaichee cc, never once step into K box again. Their service suck. Parkway's. Don go there people!

Once again, bestie started her emo song. Esp Ting Hai. Oh man. Her voice did not change, became more powerful. I believe any one who heard her sing will say that

Hehe :p


She's so into Hip hop la

Don't you think she look like some kinda mad woman? Wahahahahaha
K box end at 10. I seriously did not want to go home. It's so wasted going home on a Bestie's day. Yeah, proceed! East Coast! My favourite.
On our way, we brought sunglasses. Show you guys later!

In front of the fountain.

Thanks jo. Dancing. Cool. Hiphop. Cool. This was our very first time. Jo was dancing in East Coast, her hiphop, with the music in her phone. Really glad that you have found your passion in dancing. At least wont feel bored, can always dance. I'm looking foward for you to invite me over to see you dance! ''We dance not to show, but to express'' Cool can! Jiayou Joan! =)

She's into hiphop la!

Our new glasses. Cool ya~


Prawn Mayo! We only rememeber to take this. Is NICE la! I had my usual Tom Yam
Before we proceed our next station. This time period i will hand it over to my phone.
To take pictures!



Need more money. We plan to eat ice cream and ktv after that!
On our way to our ice cream station.

The Winnie the Pooh is so big la!

Venezia, nice hot pink uh?

Hazelnut and Macademia Nut

Shoo nice!

Heavenly~


Jo began to be emo.

She was all well with the pictures taking!

Hot pink cause we're hot!

I like this pic!
After our i scream, we went to k box. Oh my, how long since i visit k box. I think it was like.. Years ago. I always go Party World or Chaichee cc, never once step into K box again. Their service suck. Parkway's. Don go there people!

Once again, bestie started her emo song. Esp Ting Hai. Oh man. Her voice did not change, became more powerful. I believe any one who heard her sing will say that

Hehe :p


She's so into Hip hop la

Don't you think she look like some kinda mad woman? Wahahahahaha
K box end at 10. I seriously did not want to go home. It's so wasted going home on a Bestie's day. Yeah, proceed! East Coast! My favourite.
On our way, we brought sunglasses. Show you guys later!

In front of the fountain.

Thanks jo. Dancing. Cool. Hiphop. Cool. This was our very first time. Jo was dancing in East Coast, her hiphop, with the music in her phone. Really glad that you have found your passion in dancing. At least wont feel bored, can always dance. I'm looking foward for you to invite me over to see you dance! ''We dance not to show, but to express'' Cool can! Jiayou Joan! =)

She's into hiphop la!

Our new glasses. Cool ya~








0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home