A world of my own

*Important place, important happenings, important people and important memories to be rememebered.*

Thursday, June 28

Zoo Trip

Oh finally! i've been grumbling to go zoo 1 month plus ago! Seriously, since i said i wanna go zoo people around me started to go zoo! Cerrin can be my withness man! Anyway, the day is here!


Every bits of things had to be rememebered! The tickets!

The people in zoo ask us to post. wahahahhaa. So i may as well ask them to help us to take a pic!

A warm welcome by the colourful parrots!

I'm so excited. Keep taking pictures on the way we walk. So long since i visit the zoo! And is so fun!

Spot the animal if you can. I forget what are they called

Flamingo!! I shouted Uncle Collin as soon as i saw them! I miss uncle collin..

Ah meng, ah meng! They are so cute. We saw one ah meng peeing. So cute la!

This is a big one. Close up view!

Luckily we managed to catch the 1.30 show.


Elephant!

I love the kangaroo. They wasnt near me and i wanted to touch them!

Remember him? Steve Irwin. Someone who everyone have to respect.

While waiting for the time for the Hippos to eat!

I cant find my Hippos pic. Anyway, i like this fact! So cute. Beware ok, when hippos yawn and if you are a girl, the hippo likes you

The white tigers are so nice! So pretty!


This is a funny phrase

They are the deer-pig

Camel hor!


The polarbear is SOOOOO big!!!!! He stand for us to see. It's 3m tall ok!

Rhino. Charge to the max

Ostrict. Lulu was telling me that although ostrict are big and they can run fast, they are the most coward animals. Ostrict always hide their head under the ground when they spot enemies.


I love the Zebra alot!!!!!!!!!

Hahahaha. This is funny. We asked a lady to help us take a picture together with alot of zebra behind us. But the pic turned out this way.

Lau Weiling!

Compare. Oh man! It's too tall la!

Jaguar. They are very pretty

This is one kind of monkey.

Oh tortoise!

Lulu kanna bitten

Yx so funny loh

Squirrels!

Sun bear! I like them so much.

Spot that!

Lulu's fav. Crocodile, they are real huge.

Pony

Boar

I don know what is it. Deer? But it's cute!

Moo.. Moo..

Another show we watched. The big splash. Perform by the sea lion. They are so big, so guai!


Oh! Peguins!


It posted for me. Really. I was waiting for peguins to walk towards me, and this one came. Stand straight and let me take!

In the sourviner shop

Cute monkets right!

It was a cool trip! I love zoo. I wonder when will be the next time i visit it again. I love the zoo! I love the animals! Let's give them THREE HIGE CHEERS! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home