A world of my own

*Important place, important happenings, important people and important memories to be rememebered.*

Thursday, June 14

Out field

I went to work as soon as my test was over the very next day. So sad.. Cerrin went over to indo. No one to talk to me. And i miss her! =) I'm happy to carlist with lulu and joans today. Lulu leh! How freaking long we didnt go out together!!!!!!!!


I saw this animal. And i don know what it is.


The train track to Malaysia. In holland. I didnt know there is a track till that day!

Joans and lijie

The 3 men carlist

We went to do landed. 2 uncle so nice! Lobang us out of that stupid place. Is a lorry! So long i neevr sit on it! I'm real happy and excited! Thanks uncle


Although i do shit that day. I will strive out. Attitude be the best. Believe in yourself and LOA will kick in. I believe. I can. I will grab my leadership by next week! Juice!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home