A world of my own

*Important place, important happenings, important people and important memories to be rememebered.*

Thursday, June 14

AFTER MY TEST!

I feel so happy! It's right after test! I flunk all i know. But i don care. I will study hard after this holiday. So now lets.. PLAY HARD! Meeting estrina later! Another best friend of mine. Long time didnt meet up with her. So while waiting for the time to pass.. Dorothy and my class other guys went to the library and watch vcd! The twisters. I'm so unhappy because i cannot watch the full movie. I have to leave at the middle of the show. It's ok, my sch is TP. I will go back and watch it again!

I'm so excited! First time!!!

Estrina didnt change. Still as skinny as ever. WAHAHAHAHAHAHA


Pictures time! So nice. I know



We travel so many place. First to Ochard. Taka to Far East, next to Plazza Singapore then to Bugis. Thanks to my bus concession!
Fish and co!!!!!! My all time favourite!!
Fish and Rice! I love it so much!
I like this! Fanstastic 4 car! Gonna catch the show with est and joan i think.


I love her still. And i miss her still. Friends as long as we live. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home