A world of my own

*Important place, important happenings, important people and important memories to be rememebered.*

Thursday, June 14

I made Lulu and yx to accompany me to Queensway to buy my bag! Oh so nice bag! I never take picture of it. Soon ok! Prepared me, bringing $80 over to buy that bag. I saw it last week with Cerrin shopping at the exact place. 1 week later, i bring the money over. HA! It was on the offer during my second trip. $50! $30 difference ok!!!!!!!!! YEAH! Next we went to IKEA. Just to eat the hotdog. Yx treat cause she grab bonus on saturday. What are $2 in her eyes? WAHAHAHAH. Joking. Anyway, she brough 4 and eat 2 herself. Juice by her!

IKEA famous meatball. Heavenly!

Chicken wing. Oh man.. So the heavenly la!


Lulu with the good food awaiting!

We went to esplanade after that! The good sea view.

Unglam loh AH ENG!


The 3 old bell ringers

My ever best buddy and friends


I will never forget lulu and yx for the rest of my life. The hardships we gone through. And i can say that we are really close now. Loves.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home