Lovely 20pc nugg
Wooo! I just came back from chalet last sat? I'm truly, madly in love with 20pc nugg family!!! WHERE IS SHARILYN MAN! She's having a camp and therefore didnt come for the chalet this time. Let me introduce all of you the family members!
Colin-Yeye
Jereel- Nai nai
Sharilyn- Colin's and Jez's daughter
Marnchern- Shrilyn's price
Lijie- Shar and mc's daughter
Elina- Shar and mc's younger daughter
Bellamy- Elina's prince
We are the 20pc nugg royal family!
20pc nugg is form when Elina accidently press on the redemption of Bellamy's mac donald points. Wahahahahaaha. Because of that, i start to call ourselves the ''20pc nugg family!'' Wahahahahahaha. We are just a normal group of students who gathered and study for o level last year
Places where we study: Potong Pasir Mac, Kallang Mac, Changi Airport
Phrases we always use: ''What are you talking about?'', ''Your mother bodoh'', ''I suck bodoh", "Your mother floating on the oil", "Hum ji peng", "Wait, wait, why you care, why you care?''
Food we always eat: Mac
Photographer: BELLAMY WOON!
Pretty ladies: Elina, Sharilyn, Jezreel, Lijie
Handsome guy: Bellamy, Marnchern, Colin
Fav hang out: Starbucks
Fav chalet: Downdown East
This watermelon damn cheap. Brought in cold storage last year at the.. Shit! I forget what's the name. Anyway, colin and elina HATES watermelon. But the others love it! Look at jez. So happily eating!
After studying for the whole night. We went to east coast to see sunrise. Real tired la. All of us. While waiting. I still see no sun rise. Idiot!










0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home