I don know what to do, what to say
I was rather in bad mood these few days. Not exactly bad mood, don have the energy to play. Was really tired every singel day. I didnt have enough sleep everyday, have to drag myself out of bed every morning. Oh gosh! This is bad!
Moreover, i'm damn broke now. ARGH! I don know how i spend my money. But, there's really alot people's b'day this month! FOUR OK! Plus one more next month, and i already brought half of her present. Although i'm sharing with qiqi, but, it's still expensive! I don know how i gonna come out money to buy ppl's present now! I'm so dead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Been feeling kinda.. Sian. Wake up in the morning, take bus to school. Go for lecture/tutorial, talk to my friends, have lunch, take bus home, watch tv, sleep. This is my rountine EVERY singel day. Are you bored? Reading this. Woosh! How long am i gonna live this kinda life? I really want a RICH boyfriend who can DRIVE! Then i will not have to worry so much.. But how on earth am i gonna find this kinda guy with the friends around me? Either they are younger, same age or attached. Oh no! I don know what i'm doing everyday. Obviously i'm not studying, i'm like spending money. I've been bringing $4 to school everyday ok! Any poly students bring this amount to school, tell me please. I have been doing not well last week when i'm working, the pathetic pay is useless to me. It is not even enough for me to spend on my sunday!
What is all about life? I hate to see people whom i don wanan see. I hate to see the ugly side of human being. I hate to feel left out. I hate the way it is. What to do? Get my job done. However, they still think that is not enough. Am i not right to teach the right stuff, to promoto the right things and to behave in the right way? Or am i doing what i actually shouldnt do. Just because i'm not setting an example? What is being an example setter, someone who come back with fantanstic results everyday, someone who control the whole location? So what if that someone is biased towards others? What can we do now? No way to salavage the situation? No way to change? Or izit because no one gave us a chance? There's always a better way of doing things
Moreover, i'm damn broke now. ARGH! I don know how i spend my money. But, there's really alot people's b'day this month! FOUR OK! Plus one more next month, and i already brought half of her present. Although i'm sharing with qiqi, but, it's still expensive! I don know how i gonna come out money to buy ppl's present now! I'm so dead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Been feeling kinda.. Sian. Wake up in the morning, take bus to school. Go for lecture/tutorial, talk to my friends, have lunch, take bus home, watch tv, sleep. This is my rountine EVERY singel day. Are you bored? Reading this. Woosh! How long am i gonna live this kinda life? I really want a RICH boyfriend who can DRIVE! Then i will not have to worry so much.. But how on earth am i gonna find this kinda guy with the friends around me? Either they are younger, same age or attached. Oh no! I don know what i'm doing everyday. Obviously i'm not studying, i'm like spending money. I've been bringing $4 to school everyday ok! Any poly students bring this amount to school, tell me please. I have been doing not well last week when i'm working, the pathetic pay is useless to me. It is not even enough for me to spend on my sunday!
What is all about life? I hate to see people whom i don wanan see. I hate to see the ugly side of human being. I hate to feel left out. I hate the way it is. What to do? Get my job done. However, they still think that is not enough. Am i not right to teach the right stuff, to promoto the right things and to behave in the right way? Or am i doing what i actually shouldnt do. Just because i'm not setting an example? What is being an example setter, someone who come back with fantanstic results everyday, someone who control the whole location? So what if that someone is biased towards others? What can we do now? No way to salavage the situation? No way to change? Or izit because no one gave us a chance? There's always a better way of doing things


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home