Boredom
Life is full of ups and downs. And now my life is really bored! Without working, i'm actually studying right now! When i'm working, i kinda miss schooling. When i'm studying, i miss working. People are like that, fan jian. WAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
It's bored staying at home on sunday. For 2 weeks i guess, cerrin went over to malaysia. I love staying at home watching vcd all day long. Right now, i watched finish everything le! And my sister is watching huan huan ai now. I finished liao, so.. There's nothing for me to do! I still have a long long study day tom. From 9am ALL THE WAY TO 6PM! WAH!!!!!!!!!!! I'm going to die soon la!!!!!!! I need to study! Need to get good grades! People, cheer on me man! :D
It's bored staying at home on sunday. For 2 weeks i guess, cerrin went over to malaysia. I love staying at home watching vcd all day long. Right now, i watched finish everything le! And my sister is watching huan huan ai now. I finished liao, so.. There's nothing for me to do! I still have a long long study day tom. From 9am ALL THE WAY TO 6PM! WAH!!!!!!!!!!! I'm going to die soon la!!!!!!! I need to study! Need to get good grades! People, cheer on me man! :D


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home