A world of my own

*Important place, important happenings, important people and important memories to be rememebered.*

Monday, November 5

:(

I have so much to blog about! I really wanna post up my b'day pictures. But everything is not here yet! And my phone is making me pissed off. I cant upload my pic, have to go and repair it somehow~



I do not like to bother about people whom i'm not close to. Esp, when they are sad, i don like to bother them. Firstly, we are not close, i'm not in the position to say anything to them. Secondly, we are not close, i don know what to say, i cant just sit beside them saying nothing, doing nothing. Thirdly, i feel that we people are sad, what they really need is friends that are really really close to them to be with them, not ppl who they don like or not close to. They may think is bullshit. The reason i'm writting this down is not to pin-point anyone or incident. Seriously, these kind of things have happened many many times. Others might feel that i'm selfish, insensitive, not thinking about other's feelings or whatever. However, that's me, like it or not. I do care what others are saying behind of me, esp if it's not true. People really need friend's support, esp when they are in the down part of a relationship. Come to think about it, i do not have any position consoling them, telling them what to do! 1 main reason ok, WE ARE NOT CLOSE! However, he's different, i tried talking. But i'm afraid whatever i say, he will think that i'm just crapping. When i try to change the atmosphere of the whole environment, others think that i'm not being considerate enough. I don even know his character well. What's wrong doing things that i think is right? Different people have different kind of ways to tackle/talk them.

Although i don like people to misunderstand me, but i don care too. Too lazy to explain, the more i defend, the worse it become. This is what i learn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home