Big smiles!
Been chiong-ing hard outfield these few days! I love working days loh, so fun! Really don feel like don go back school! Sunday, is the only day for me to enjoy! I will never miss this chance!
Out with cerrin, dar! Of course man, we never fail to go out on sundays... Wahahahahahahaha, i'm glad things are getting better. At least something is there! Wahahahahaha, ok anyway, pictures!


We love this machine ok!

YES, YES, THE ONE!

My creation
We watch the movie, lust, cautious, juice by the movie, freaking long. I watch till i wanna die! I need to work the next day leh! Didnt expect that it will end so late! Anyway, not a bad show, i don like the ending! Sad ending.
School is starting soon, i really don feel like going. Just now, i went to print out my time table! Wah! Lessons began to have more and more! Thanks! I shall enjoy my few days to the fullest now! :DD
Out with cerrin, dar! Of course man, we never fail to go out on sundays... Wahahahahahahaha, i'm glad things are getting better. At least something is there! Wahahahahaha, ok anyway, pictures!


We love this machine ok!

YES, YES, THE ONE!

My creation
We watch the movie, lust, cautious, juice by the movie, freaking long. I watch till i wanna die! I need to work the next day leh! Didnt expect that it will end so late! Anyway, not a bad show, i don like the ending! Sad ending.
School is starting soon, i really don feel like going. Just now, i went to print out my time table! Wah! Lessons began to have more and more! Thanks! I shall enjoy my few days to the fullest now! :DD


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home