My anger
I hate it. I hate it when people over turn the story behind my back. I hate to put my trust on someone and yet she betrayed it. I hate to tell people what i'm really feeling and they treat it as nothing. I regret saying things i said. I regret being frank to people.
I'm pissed by whatever they are saying. The sharing, the complains, the whatevers. I was wrong to tell her things that shouldnt be told. I thought that she may be one of us? At least i don think so now. I never thought that she will use this as a weapon to shoot us back. Ok, thanks to me myself, for giving her a chance. Argh! I hate it!!!!!!!
I'm pissed by whatever they are saying. The sharing, the complains, the whatevers. I was wrong to tell her things that shouldnt be told. I thought that she may be one of us? At least i don think so now. I never thought that she will use this as a weapon to shoot us back. Ok, thanks to me myself, for giving her a chance. Argh! I hate it!!!!!!!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home