Taking intiative
I'm proud to be a scorpio, being myself, being Lijie. I like myself being thick skin at certain time, taking intiative at certain times. I cant stand people to take advantage of my friends. I don believe that because that person is earning more, it's a must for him/she to treat. People have to learn to take intiative, not to take things for granted. I'm glad i still have the voice inside me telling me what to do at times, unlike them.
Taking intiative is important ok! I don like them taking things for granted. I don like them being so selfish, thinking of themself, not others. I don like them taking advantage of others. I dislike the side of them.
People, please change ok. It isnt doing any good to you. It only shows how ugly are you. The nice, bad and ugly. Oh man!
Taking intiative is important ok! I don like them taking things for granted. I don like them being so selfish, thinking of themself, not others. I don like them taking advantage of others. I dislike the side of them.
People, please change ok. It isnt doing any good to you. It only shows how ugly are you. The nice, bad and ugly. Oh man!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home