Seondary school
Hi people! I'm very bored now. Ok, computer not yet repair! Thanks. I need to suffer under my sister. Now, she wanna use HER laptop. When she is watching the tv. And i really have nothing to do la! Today is a Saturday ok! I'm NOT gonna sleep early! I will not have such a late sleep on Saturday for a very long time if i don treasure it now! Haiz! I'm bored!
I went to Kbox with joan, qiuyuan and qiqi on thurs after our exam! So fun! Took a number of pictures. I will upload it after my computer repair ok! We sang 5 hours and it's only $18! So cheap right.. And then, i went to Joan's house, to let her cut my hair!
OH! I ALMOST FORGOT! HAPPY TEACHER'S DAY TO ALL TEACHERS! I went back secondary school yesterday. Visit my subjects teachers like, Mrs Ng-Seah, Miss Lim, Miss Ngor, Mrs Doris Lee, Mrs Boon, Mr Foo and Mr Goh! Except for Mrs Chua loh. I think she too busy la, DM mah, have to control the school, even on teacher's day. So sad loh..
I really miss secondary life. Saw alot alot of my friends! Lik glorya, hong, cedric, su hein, liangkai, ALOT LA! Regardless is my batch or previous batch and the current batch! Anyway, i think Miss Huang went to further her studies! I didnt see her. And Miss Chai too! I like her alot! After visting and screaming after lots and lots, jez, an-an(jez's sister), adilah, est, micheal and me went to city hall! Jez went home first loh, to study, because next week we having 20pc nugg chalet! AGAIN! We all watch ratouille! Nice show, i find it touching. So people, it's worth it!
I feel that alot people still prefer secondary school life. Regardless of poly or jc students. However everything had changed. Just like my expectation for certain things changed. I don think that wanting my boyfriend to owe a car and to drive a car is materialist. Is just that my expectation change. I believe that everyone changed. None of us could be like in the past, so pure, so innocent. Just like what Mrs Ng said, ''this is just a phase in your life, you all have to go through it.'' After leaving the group of friends, a mixture of emotions came into me, i began thinking alot. Alot about the past, the fun that we had, the sadness that we all got. Memories
However, all these can be only kept in us. Life have to go on, people changed. The world is still revolving and it will not stop for us. I really miss secondary school life. As carefree as anything, we need not face the society and can be as crazy as we want to be. I really feel sad leaving that school, leaving my group of friends, leaving that age of ours.
I went to Kbox with joan, qiuyuan and qiqi on thurs after our exam! So fun! Took a number of pictures. I will upload it after my computer repair ok! We sang 5 hours and it's only $18! So cheap right.. And then, i went to Joan's house, to let her cut my hair!
OH! I ALMOST FORGOT! HAPPY TEACHER'S DAY TO ALL TEACHERS! I went back secondary school yesterday. Visit my subjects teachers like, Mrs Ng-Seah, Miss Lim, Miss Ngor, Mrs Doris Lee, Mrs Boon, Mr Foo and Mr Goh! Except for Mrs Chua loh. I think she too busy la, DM mah, have to control the school, even on teacher's day. So sad loh..
I really miss secondary life. Saw alot alot of my friends! Lik glorya, hong, cedric, su hein, liangkai, ALOT LA! Regardless is my batch or previous batch and the current batch! Anyway, i think Miss Huang went to further her studies! I didnt see her. And Miss Chai too! I like her alot! After visting and screaming after lots and lots, jez, an-an(jez's sister), adilah, est, micheal and me went to city hall! Jez went home first loh, to study, because next week we having 20pc nugg chalet! AGAIN! We all watch ratouille! Nice show, i find it touching. So people, it's worth it!
I feel that alot people still prefer secondary school life. Regardless of poly or jc students. However everything had changed. Just like my expectation for certain things changed. I don think that wanting my boyfriend to owe a car and to drive a car is materialist. Is just that my expectation change. I believe that everyone changed. None of us could be like in the past, so pure, so innocent. Just like what Mrs Ng said, ''this is just a phase in your life, you all have to go through it.'' After leaving the group of friends, a mixture of emotions came into me, i began thinking alot. Alot about the past, the fun that we had, the sadness that we all got. Memories
However, all these can be only kept in us. Life have to go on, people changed. The world is still revolving and it will not stop for us. I really miss secondary school life. As carefree as anything, we need not face the society and can be as crazy as we want to be. I really feel sad leaving that school, leaving my group of friends, leaving that age of ours.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home