Lack of discipline
I feel so guilty without studying today.. Ok, i'm trying to study now. Have to at least memorise half of my lecture notes. I don wanna be like thurs, chiong-ing and stressing about my exam the next day. However, my full mind is about huan huan ai! I wanna know what happen! I wanna see Rainie and Junxiang together! And every singel night when i'm free, i will use my sis's laptop to watch it! It's too nice to be missed! So people, *Huan huan ai is highly, strongly recommended to watch!*
My surrounding friends are getting werid. Some are having holidays now, some exams, some close their blog for don know what reason. One of my friend even say that because she is having holiday, her blog is having holiday too. Werid right? Some of my uni friends like uni life and some are not. Ok, everyone have differernt personailty, therefore they behave differerntly. Hahahaha, ob is over! So i shall stop all those personailty, perception, behaviour or whatever!
Econs exam next! I really have no discipline like what Cerrin say. Poor Lijie. I cant study the whole day for nuts! I will go mad, seriously! I miss secondary life still. I was looking through dorothy's blog in the afternoon! She misses secondary life also.. Hahahaha, found someone similar as me, blogging about it. That's cool! Hahahaha. Ok people, here i go off to memorise, i will watch my huan huan ai later!!! :)
My surrounding friends are getting werid. Some are having holidays now, some exams, some close their blog for don know what reason. One of my friend even say that because she is having holiday, her blog is having holiday too. Werid right? Some of my uni friends like uni life and some are not. Ok, everyone have differernt personailty, therefore they behave differerntly. Hahahaha, ob is over! So i shall stop all those personailty, perception, behaviour or whatever!
Econs exam next! I really have no discipline like what Cerrin say. Poor Lijie. I cant study the whole day for nuts! I will go mad, seriously! I miss secondary life still. I was looking through dorothy's blog in the afternoon! She misses secondary life also.. Hahahaha, found someone similar as me, blogging about it. That's cool! Hahahaha. Ok people, here i go off to memorise, i will watch my huan huan ai later!!! :)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home