Not a good day for me yesterday, i did quite shity. It's ok, it's alright! I'm gonna stand up and fight! Hahahahaha. Went to Johnny's house today to have a location dinner kind of thing! It was good! Steamboat! Best tom yam! We forgot to take pictures loh! So sad! Anyway, i have to apologise some things that i've done without knowing i should not.

1. I should not agree with new guys the negative they throw even though personally, i agree to it to. If i want the company to grow, i shouldnt have do that
2. Sorry to cause any guy to leave just because i have dinner or whatever with them
I realise i shall think of my future now. Johnny gave a long talk tonigh. There's alot i need to reflect on myself, regardless of my future, personality, studies and everything! A pharse that was mentioned by Johnny, ''People who fail do things that they like, sucessful people do things that they should!'' Pharse by Cerrin, ''Short-term hard work and long term enjoyment'' Alot of words and statement said by Johnny makes a impact, how much i know about the business? Seriously, not deep. In terms of what the leaders always say i know, memorised. However, what about the depth of the business? Hmm, I have much to learn still! I no mood to blog already! Shall blog again soon! All the best to those who are having exams and working hard outfield now! =)
1. I should not agree with new guys the negative they throw even though personally, i agree to it to. If i want the company to grow, i shouldnt have do that
2. Sorry to cause any guy to leave just because i have dinner or whatever with them
I realise i shall think of my future now. Johnny gave a long talk tonigh. There's alot i need to reflect on myself, regardless of my future, personality, studies and everything! A pharse that was mentioned by Johnny, ''People who fail do things that they like, sucessful people do things that they should!'' Pharse by Cerrin, ''Short-term hard work and long term enjoyment'' Alot of words and statement said by Johnny makes a impact, how much i know about the business? Seriously, not deep. In terms of what the leaders always say i know, memorised. However, what about the depth of the business? Hmm, I have much to learn still! I no mood to blog already! Shall blog again soon! All the best to those who are having exams and working hard outfield now! =)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home